Monday, October 30, 2006

Hello All!!!

I kept thinking about and talking about starting a blog and then I never seemed to get around to it. So finally I decided I had to bite the bullet and get going...I don't know as much as I'd like to about making a blog look pretty and how to do all the fun things I want to...but I thought I might as well get started and that should give me motivation to learn what I think I need to know.

Well, it took me a bit to get it sorted. Now, my window of opportunity has closed. The wee ones are up and needing my attention. And in the next half hour B and R will arrive back from school...there's a bit more tidying that needs to happen before then.

Bless ya all.

7 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Blogger Erin Rebecca said...

Yay! I'm the first one to comment!!!! looking forward to reading your posts... Love You Guys!

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Carla said...

I'm really excited to see your blog! Can't wait to read more!

Love,Carla

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger k.m. said...

hey marla, glad to see you are starting a blog, looking forward to reading up on your happenings. you should post some pics of your beautiful family when you have a chance. hope you are all well!

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger shroomAzoom said...

Pfft, your blog will be more popular than anyone elses I know. Just because everyone loves you guys so much. Don't concern yourself with making your site fancy (that will come) just post often. You can already see how interested folks are in hearing from you.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Paula T said...

YAY!!!! You're blogging!!!!! I agree with Shroom - just keep it current, that is WAY more important than how fancy it is. It's good to see you guys in cyberspace!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger papasmurf said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger marla said...

Thanks for the encouragement. It makes me smile to think that friends are visiting. I just posted a pic of the girls, more to come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home