Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Celebrations

We have come through two birthdays...my wee girls are now 6 and 4 years old.  Evidence that life keeps moving on.

Some days I forget all the reasons I have to celebrate life.  And these four lovelies are some of the top ten reasons to celebrate.  Of course, my hubby is another...I suppose I could come up with 10 top reasons to celebrate life, but here are half of mine.

My days are filled with my girls...finally, homeschooling seems to be moving forward.  I always say that it's an intense lifestyle, but it's so good for building relationships with children.  I am so enjoying working through the children's version of The Case for a Creator with the girls; and supplementing if with some science facts from the original.  I love reading that engaes my brain.  Today we read about Micheal Behe's illustration of DNA and the cell using a Mouse Trap...things to think about...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home