Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just for consistency, another post this week.

I thought that since I have time today...I'll post. The girls have a late start today. This allows most of the staff to attend a morning meeting from 8:30 to 10:00...some dorm parents need to stay on duty...but that's just the way it is at a boarding school.

Think I'll post some pictures...


Here are two ballerina princesses that danced into our house one day. There is no fun like dress-up fun!!!!


Two little flowers sitting among the rhododendrons.









B in Dharamsala with the the Dalai Lama.






Two big girls browsing in the Bazaar.



Well, it's time to herd the small people in my house towards getting dressed and ready for the day. I need to think of something interesting for tomorrow's blog...ah, I will be shopping today, maybe shopping photos?!

1 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger Erin Rebecca said...

those are great pictures. can't wait to see the shopping ones too:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home