Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Google for Fun

So I served couscous to some friends and learned there is a local grain called jhungra that is similar in texture and taste...so I thought that I'd try to find out if it is a grain specific to the hills here or if it is a more widely used grain that has another name...

If you want info what do you do?

My first line of attack is google...So I enter jhungra, grain...and come up with about three hits and the suggestion by the gods of google...Did you mean hungry brain?

Of course, B was reading over my shoulder...and we had a good giggle.

It got me thinking that maybe I do have a hungry brain and I need to make sure I feed it good things.

P.S. I just jumped up because I thought I felt something on my leg...as all sensible people do I slapped the general area of sensation...and a dead spider fell out of the bottom of my jeans...yuck!!!! Now I'll have that creepy crawly feeling all day!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger shroomAzoom said...

Mmmm, brains!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Krista said...

I can't see the spider picture. Comes up as a broken link. I would like to see the spider picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home