Friday, January 26, 2007

A little entertainment

It's been a rough few weeks and so I thought I'd do something for fun...so I found this website on Kellie's blog...



Now, don't worry I won't let it go to my head...It's just so funny since there is no one I know who would match me up with any of these celebs.

Now, I am going to upload a photo of B...let's see who comes up...




I am glad to see that B with a beard got at least one female celeb look-alike, considering I am being told that I resemble Eddie Murphy!!!

I suppose that it makes more sense now why the Canadian passport office is getting stricter about the dimensions and expressions for passport photos. The last time I had to get my passport renewed it was a bit of a pain...head size was specified to the mm and I had to have my mouth closed and keep my face expressionless. The result is a picture that I think doesn't really look like me, but apparently is more easily recognized as me by a computer.

Well, it's much past bedtime and I 'll be up early with the girls!!!
Good night, hope I made you smile!

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger The Martins Home said...

The only thing that looks a little similar in any of the pictures is really the smile. Glad you had fun doing it.

Kathleen

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Erin Rebecca said...

Funny, i did that a while a go. Can't remember who I had- but I liked the thought of looking like any of them. (I didn't get eddie murphy:) David was almost 100% tom cruise. It is his nose and eyes, almost perfect match. But then the next one was someone really nerdy. They are fun. maybe I'll try it again:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home